Styrene shop made in China replacement parts in Puducherry India Butadiene Copolymer 3L Lab Natural Rubber Mixer with top quality

Styrene shop made in China  replacement parts  in Puducherry India Butadiene Copolymer 3L Lab Natural Rubber Mixer with top quality

We – EPG Team the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 diverse branches. For far more specifics: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828

Part 1. Major Model Technical Parameter         

Product X(S)N-1L X(S)N-3L X(S)N-5L
Net chamber volume 1L 3L 5L
Working volume 5L 8L 15L
Principal motor five.5KW seven.5KW 11KW
Decelerator Hardened Confront Hardened Encounter Hardened Face
Change-over motor .55KW .75KW one.1KW
Discharging method Tilting discharge Tilting discharge Tilting discharge
Rotor Speed(entrance/rear) – 40/31 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min
Cooling approach by h2o by h2o by drinking water
Cooling Water Force .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa
Heating Steam Pressure .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa
Compressing air Strain .5-.8Mpa(optional) .5-.8Mpa(optional) .6-.8Mpa(optional)
Dimension 1980*950*2571mm 2050*1080*2130mm 1850*1200*2580mm
Equipment fat 1300KG 1800KG 2200KG
Guarantee 24 months
Rotor substance No.forty five steel(S45C),Surfacing cemented carbide,Hardness is 50HRC,cemented carbide thickness is 2mm,Rotor complete surface area is plated with hard chromium with great abrasion resistance.
Challenging chromium thickness .fifteen-.2mm, Hardness is HV900 ~ one thousand
Payment phrases 30% T/T deposit in progress, then balance the rest 70% ahead of loading.
Shipping and delivery time Delivery about twenty five times right after the deposit gained.

Component 2. Features                                                   

one.Motor&Electric Equiped with “SIEMENS” “MITSUBSHI” “CHINT”,and so on
  Imported PLC car handle,Safe, Seliable,Steady.
2.Transmission Method:Larger transmission performance,Reduce sound,For a longer time Services Lifestyle. 
3.Rotor:Abrasion resistant tough alloy,Plated with hard chromium.
4.Temperature and time manage technique:Imported PLC management system to supply a 100% mixing impact.
5.Patented design and style,Environmental safety, energy conservation,large production potential,large performance.
six.Effortless installation,operation and maintenance to decrease operating cost.
seven.Reputable efficiency,no leakage, for a longer time lifer services.
eight.Can be tailored for you.

Portion 3. Product Display                                             

Component 4. Workshop                                                  

Part 5.  Application                                                         

Lab Rubber kneader mixer is applicable for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastic screening,as nicely as applicable for mixing and keading sticky components. 
This device is extensively tyre factory and Rubber, TPR,EVA,Rubber sole, Rubber Roller, Hoses Belts, Sponges, Vibration Insulator, Elastic Cord,Sealing Resources, Tire, Tapes, Master Batches, Pigment Ink, Auto Electric Rubber Components, Chemical ept Compounds production.

Element 6. Packaging & Shipping                                        

 

The use of first products manufacturer’s (OEM) component numbers or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our organization and the detailed substitution areas contained herein are not sponsored, accredited, or made by the OEM.

Styrene shop made in China  replacement parts  in Puducherry India Butadiene Copolymer 3L Lab Natural Rubber Mixer with top quality

Styrene shop made in China  replacement parts  in Puducherry India Butadiene Copolymer 3L Lab Natural Rubber Mixer with top quality