Customized High Torque Right Angle Planetary Gearboxs Coupled with ABB Hydraulic Motor
SGR planetary gear motor
1. Ratio range: 8.1-191
2. Input power: 0.12-270 KW
3. Permit torque rang: ≤ 50000 N. M
4. Output speed: 0.3~205 r/min
5. Structure: Foot-mounted, flange-mounted, shaft-mounted
|Input structure||motor,IEC flange|
|Output speed||solid shaft, hollow shaft with key,with shrink disk|
1. Adopt optimized design, module combination, right angle output, space reduction
2. High strength and longevity gears
3. Can be combined with various motors, wider ratio range
4. Big output torque, smoothly startup, high efficiency
1.Are you a factory or trader ?
We are a professional factory which has 20 years history specialized in gear transmission .
Our MOQ is 1pcs. However there is 1 handling cost $150 for the single order which less than $3000.00
Our warranty is 12months
4. Payment term
100% T/T in advance and LC at sight .
5. Do you accept customization ?
YES.SGR have strong R&D team, we can provide customizable service according to requirements.
Generally we use standard export plywood case to arrange the shipment .
7. Delivery time
In normal ,time of delivery is 30days after receiving the prepayment .
8. What kinds of certification do you use ?
DNV-ISO9001:2008, SGS,CE etc, And new products patent.
9. What kinds of inspection you do before shipment ?
We do temperature test, noise, and oil leak inspection and commissioning before shipment.
10.How do you solve if the production have problem ?
Mostly, we don’t need customer send the goods back to us. Because the cost is very high, if there meets a problem,we firstly ask for the pictures for damaged parts. And base on the pictures, we can have a basic idea for the defect reason. Our guarantee is 12 months, if during the guarantee, we can supply repair .
Concept of Coaxial and Parallel Shaft Arrangements in Planetary Gearboxes
In planetary gearboxes, the arrangement of shafts plays a crucial role in determining the gearbox’s overall structure and functionality. The two common shaft arrangements are coaxial and parallel configurations:
Coaxial Shaft Arrangement: In a coaxial arrangement, the input shaft and output shaft are positioned along the same axis, resulting in a compact and streamlined design. The planetary gears and other components are aligned concentrically around the central axis, allowing for efficient power transmission and reduced space requirements. Coaxial planetary gearboxes are commonly used in applications where space is limited, and a compact form factor is essential. They are often employed in robotics, automotive systems, and aerospace mechanisms.
Parallel Shaft Arrangement: In a parallel arrangement, the input and output shafts are positioned parallel to each other but on different axes. The planetary gears are aligned in a way that allows the power to be transmitted from the input shaft to the output shaft via a combination of meshing gears. This arrangement allows for a larger gear diameter and higher torque transmission capabilities. Parallel planetary gearboxes are often used in applications requiring high torque and heavy-duty performance, such as industrial machinery, construction equipment, and material handling systems.
The choice between coaxial and parallel shaft arrangements depends on the specific requirements of the application. Coaxial configurations are favored for compactness and efficient power transmission, while parallel configurations excel in handling higher torque and heavy loads. Both arrangements offer distinct advantages and are chosen based on factors like available space, torque demands, load characteristics, and overall system design.
Signs of Wear or Damage in Planetary Gearboxes and Recommended Service
Planetary gearboxes, like any mechanical component, can exhibit signs of wear or damage over time. Recognizing these signs is crucial for timely maintenance to prevent further issues. Here are some common signs of wear or damage in planetary gearboxes:
1. Unusual Noise: Excessive noise, grinding, or whining sounds during operation can indicate worn or misaligned gear teeth. Unusual noise is often a clear indicator that something is wrong within the gearbox.
2. Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration or shaking during operation can result from misalignment, damaged bearings, or worn gears. Vibration can lead to further damage if not addressed promptly.
3. Gear Tooth Wear: Inspect gear teeth for signs of wear, pitting, or chipping. These issues can result from improper lubrication, overload, or other operational factors. Damaged gear teeth can affect the gearbox’s efficiency and performance.
4. Oil Leakage: Leakage of gearbox oil or lubricant can indicate a faulty seal or gasket. Oil leakage not only leads to reduced lubrication but can also cause environmental contamination and further damage to the gearbox components.
5. Temperature Increase: A significant rise in operating temperature can suggest increased friction due to wear or inadequate lubrication. Monitoring temperature changes can help identify potential issues early.
6. Reduced Efficiency: If you notice a decrease in performance, such as decreased torque output or inconsistent speed, it could indicate internal damage to the gearbox components.
7. Abnormal Gear Ratios: If the output speed or torque does not match the expected gear ratio, it could be due to gear wear, misalignment, or other issues affecting the gear engagement.
8. Frequent Maintenance Intervals: If you find that you need to service the gearbox more frequently than usual, it could be a sign that the gearbox is experiencing excessive wear or damage.
When to Service: If any of the above signs are observed, it’s important to address them promptly. Regular maintenance checks are also recommended to detect potential issues early and prevent more significant problems. Scheduled maintenance should include inspections, lubrication checks, and replacement of worn or damaged components.
It’s advisable to consult the gearbox manufacturer’s guidelines for recommended service intervals and practices. Regular maintenance can extend the lifespan of the planetary gearbox and ensure it continues to operate efficiently and reliably.
Contribution of Planetary Gearboxes to Efficient Industrial Automation and Robotics
Planetary gearboxes play a crucial role in enhancing the efficiency of industrial automation and robotics systems by offering several advantages:
1. Compact Design: Planetary gearboxes provide high power density and a compact form factor. This is essential in robotics and automation where space is limited and components need to be tightly integrated.
2. High Torque Density: Planetary gearboxes can achieve high torque output in a compact size, allowing robots and automated systems to handle heavy loads and perform demanding tasks efficiently.
3. Precision and Accuracy: The design of planetary gear systems ensures accurate and precise motion control. This is vital in robotics applications where precise positioning and smooth movement are required for tasks such as pick-and-place operations and assembly.
4. Redundancy: Some planetary gearboxes feature multiple stages and redundant configurations. This provides a level of built-in redundancy, enhancing the reliability of automation systems by allowing continued operation even if one stage fails.
5. Efficiency: Planetary gearboxes are designed for high efficiency, minimizing energy losses and ensuring that the power delivered to the output stage is effectively utilized. This efficiency is crucial for reducing energy consumption and optimizing battery life in robotic applications.
6. Speed Control: Planetary gearboxes allow for precise speed control, enabling robots to perform tasks at varying speeds as needed. This flexibility is essential for tasks that require different motion dynamics or speed profiles.
7. Reduction of Motor Loads: Planetary gearboxes can reduce the load on the motor by providing mechanical advantage through gear reduction. This allows smaller, more efficient motors to be used without sacrificing performance.
8. Shock Absorption: The inherent elasticity of gear teeth in planetary gearboxes can help absorb shocks and impacts, protecting the system components and ensuring smooth operation in dynamic environments.
9. Customization: Planetary gearboxes can be tailored to specific application requirements, including gear ratios, output configurations, and mounting options. This adaptability allows for optimal integration into various automation and robotics setups.
10. Maintenance and Durability: High-quality planetary gearboxes are designed for durability and low maintenance. This is especially important in industrial automation and robotics, where continuous operation and minimal downtime are essential.
Overall, planetary gearboxes contribute significantly to the efficient operation of industrial automation and robotics systems by providing the necessary torque, precision, compactness, and reliability required for these dynamic and demanding applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-20